What Do We Do?
- Steel Tube Cutting for Fabricators
- High and Low Production Runs
- Tube Fabrication
- Light Assembly
- Tight Tolerances
- Specialize in Automotive and other industries
Tube-Co. Inc. (TCI) is aware of the critical requirements that are associated with these products including: leak paths, strength, surface condition, visual, scarf marks, ID and OD Burrs, weld seam splits, straightness, spring-back, and other critical components.
Why Choose Tube-Co?
Our goal is to have happy and successful customers. Our customers get the service they need fast to remain competitive in the marketplace. In order to achieve this, we strive to provide:
- competitive pricing
- highest quality
- on-time delivery
- keeping overhead costs lower than our competition
- no "red tape" - quick service
Price is still considered "king" in many cases, and therefore, one of our top priorities is to give our customers competitive pricing they deserve. To achieve this we implement:
- automated equipment
- pennies on the dollar for cutting
- additional discounts with customer supplied material
- direct manufacturer - eliminating the middle man
- minority owned and registered, which may offer other incentives